Grand Opening celebration with over $30,000 in giveaway prizes!
This includes one trip for 2 to Honolulu, Hawaii and over
55 gift cards worth up to $500 in Stallion credits!
The more you ship, the more chances of winning!
Every shipment received at Stallion Express Vancouver will be counted as 1 ballot. Then, on November 23, 2021 at 12PM PDT we will be hosting a YouTube Live to announce the winner! Winners will also be contacted directly to ensure confidentiality. Winners will be chosen through a randomizer tool.
Roundtrip flights and a 5 night stay for two in Honolulu, Hawaii at the Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach.
A getaway in the tropical paradise that every entrepreneur deserves!
Kickstart your online business by getting free shipping!
We’re giving away gift cards up to $500 in shipping credits with Stallion Express. Use it on US, International or Domestic shipping services with our already deeply discounted prices. Gift cards are only valid for shipping fees and do not apply for shipping supplies.
Terms & Conditions: Your use of this gift card constitutes acceptance of these terms. Treat this card as cash. It will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Redeemable at Stallion Express Vancouver location exclusively. Valid one year from the date if issuing. Stallion Express credits will be applied to your account. For gift card balance, terms and expiration date, present this at Stallion Express. This card is property of the issuer.
Stallion Express is Canadian eCommerce seller’s #1 choice for a complete shipping solution.
We are one of the most trusted shipping partners' for eCommerce brands in Ontario.
10,000+ businesses in Canada have saved $5,000,000 in shipping costs for over 6 million parcels with Stallion Express.
With popular demands, we are now in Vancouver to serve YOU!
Whether you’re looking to grow your online business in Canada, the U.S. or internationally - we have partnered with the best carrier partners on the market to keep pricing low and reliability in mind.
5 / 5 Rating on Google
I ran into a shipping error, and the manager directly assisted me with resolving my issue. 10/10 recommend shipping with this company. They save you a lot more money than other US shipping partners in the GTA!
5 / 5 Rating on Google
Five star service! First time I use Stallion Express sending some cartoons to US for my business, Elke spent three days following up and giving me detailed information about the shipment. Really like this company, saving me money and giving me the best serivce!!!
5 / 5 Rating on Google
Amazing service and pricing for shipping items to the USA. Innovative beyond.
Grand Opening with over $30,000 in giveaway prizes now!
1. TO ENTER the STALLION EXPRESS BEACH GETAWAY contest (the "Contest") simply send an e-mail to email@example.com. All entries must include your first and last name, address, email address, age and ten digit day time and evening telephone number. Entries will be rejected if entry form is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period. Entries received on-line shall be deemed to be submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No purchase is required for the first entry, and additional entries may be provided for each shipment received by Stallion Express Vancouver, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms. Limit of one (1) entry per shipment received by Stallion Express Vancouver. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once per day, all of your entries will be void. Contest starts at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT") on Wednesday, September 1, 2021 and closes on Friday, November 19, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT") (the "Contest Period"). There is (1) grand prize to be won from among all the eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Limit of one Prize per household. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. The contest sponsor is Stallion Express Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Contest Sponsors").
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of the Province of British Columbia, Canada, twenty-five years (25) of age or older. Specifically, residents of Quebec or the United States are not eligible to enter this contest. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsors, their agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
4. Prizes - Prizes may include Stallion Express Gift cards, the terms of which are set out above. There is also one (1) Grand Prize.
The Grand Prize consists of: a trip for two (2) to Honolulu, Hawaii. Trip includes: round trip economy air fare for two (2) from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) (hereinafter referred to as the "Departure Point"); five (5) nights accommodation (based on one (1) room, double occupancy) as chosen by the Contest Sponsors. Grand Prize winner and his/her travelling companion are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein including, without limitation, applicable taxes, fuel/currency surcharges, ground transportation, meals, beverages, room service, gratuities, merchandise, telephone calls, insurance together with any required travel documentation, and all personal expenses of any kind or nature, together with any applicable overnight layover. Departure dates and hotel accommodation are subject to availability and change without notice or compensation. Grand Prize winner and his/her travelling companion are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the Departure Point as the Grand Prize originates and terminates there. It is the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and his/her travelling companion to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas, as applicable and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements. Grand Prize winner and his/her travelling companion must be able to travel at the times and dates as determined by the Contest Sponsors in their sole discretion and authority failing which the Grand Prize will be forfeited. It is recommended that the Grand Prize winner and his/her travelling companion obtain sufficient personal insurance prior to departure. Contest Sponsors will not be responsible for any and all losses, damages or harm suffered by the Grand Prize winner during the trip. Travel must be completed by Wednesday, August 31, 2022 and the following blackout periods apply: December 17, 2021 - January 7, 2022, March 19-24, 2022 and Easter. Approximate retail value of the "Grand Prize" is Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00) Cdn. Flight must be booked by December 15, 2021. Flights are valid on-board Air Canada and Air Canada Jazz scheduled flights only. This does not include Air Canada's Star Alliance partners, codesharing, charter flights, Central Mountain Air, Calm Air and Air Georgian. Please note once the tickets have been issued: origin and destination cannot be changed, any changes to flight time, date of travel will be subject to a change fee of $400.00 CAD and taxes. Tickets are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Transportation is subject to availability at the time of reservation. Upgrades are not permitted under any circumstances. If tickets are lost, they are not replaceable and the Air Canada Coordinator must be advised of this matter. Grand Prize recipients may be held liable to Air Canada for failure to adhere to the restrictions and conditions of travel applicable to their tickets or for the fraudulent use of those tickets.
5. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the Prizes in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prizes are unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein. No change in travel arrangements can be made by the winner once the booking has been confirmed. The Grand Prize may not be used towards any type of frequent flyer mileage, or other reward point accumulation program. If a Prize winner is not able to accept the prize for any reason, the Prize will be forfeited. The Prize is also subject to seasonality.
6. On or after Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at approximately 5:00 p.m. PDT, a random draw for the Prizes will take place at Stallion Express Inc - Richmond, BC from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The first entry drawn will be eligible to win Grand Prize. The odds of winning the Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Stallion Express Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential Grand Prize winner by telephone within two (2) business days after the draw. In the event the potential winner cannot be contacted within 2 business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be drawn. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Stallion Express Inc.. Before being awarded a Prize, Grand Prize, potential winner, and each potential winner's traveling companion, as applicable will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsors, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations ("Rules"), grants all consents required, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner and/or traveling companion, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Grand Prize, accepts the Grand Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner's and potential winner's traveling companion, as applicable, participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Grand Prize for travel. In the event that the potential winner and/or traveling companion, as applicable, do not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify potential winner and/or traveling companion, and draw an alternate potential winner and/or traveling companion and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner and/or traveling companion, if applicable, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner and/or traveling companion have been duly selected.
7. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
8. All entries become property of Contest Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting names of prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant's computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
9. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Contest Sponsors for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Contest Sponsors will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsors should be addressed to Stallion Express Inc. at 7676 Woodbine Avenue #2, Markham, ON L3R 2N2.
LEGALS for the STALLION EXPRESS VANCOUVER GIVEAWAY Contest
No purchase necessary. Contest starts at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT") on Wednesday, September 1, 2021 and closes on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT"). Complete contest rules and regulations available at www.stallionexpress.ca. Open only to legal residents of the Province of British Columbia, Canada. Limit of one entry per person per day. Must correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill testing question to be declared a winner. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00) Cdn. based on departure from YVR airport. The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.